Monday, November 18, 2013

Grandma, Aunt Alli and Henley are here!

Adam was out of town for the week on his last work trip before baby (woo-hoo!).  My mom and sis were kind enough to come down and hang (help me a lot!) with me and the kids.  We have loved having them here and they are loving the warm weather and being outside a lot.

Saturday morning we walked to the elementary school to play some tee ball and on the playground.
 That boy had Grandma, Aunt Alli and I all over the place playing tee ball!
 Laney likes to get reeaaaalllllyyy up close to her cousin Henley :).
 Running our imaginary bases, he finds any excuse to wear his cleats.
 Laney and I ditched them at the tee ball game and headed for the playground.  She went up and down this slide over and over again.
Our non-adventurous kid has made some big strides at the playground and I think it has as much to do with watching his more adventurous little sister as it does with his age and development.  
**and yes, he does dress himself most days - which is why he is rarely matching ;). **

No comments:

Post a Comment