Thursday, October 10, 2013

Laney Faith Potty Update

We are up in Kansas and very busy, hence the lack of blogging. 

Just last week I posted about Laney's potty success and how it wasn't on the radar or in the plans at all.  Well, since we got to Kansas on Friday she has gone once or twice a day (pee and poop) everyday!  Gunner's little potty chair is here so I mention it to her a few times a day and about 1-2 times a day she is all about taking off her diaper and trying.  She hasn't been successful everytime but she is happy to try and I couldn't be happier about that!  As of now we will keep encouraging it and celebrate her success with dances/songs/treats.  
 She re-enacted so we could send a pic to Dad :).  Grandma and Grandpa's bathroom is under remodel...
 Cooper had my camera during one of Laney's potty successes.  Here she is running down the hall to tell everyone in the living room.
Again, one of Coop's photo captures.  So proud of this girl!

16 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm almost naked just let me have 2 hours with her

    ReplyDelete
  2. All i need is 4 and promise she will love it oh and she may or may Not come back with cum dripping between her legs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy legs would love to eat her out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and all the rest of us. I bet she had a tasty little box back then.

      Delete
  4. She needs to be fucked hard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jesus, sheca sexy little thing.
    I started fucking my daughter at her age.
    I want to bounce her up and down on my big black cock

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kik jumpingjack412 pics and vids

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't se anypussy I love childpussy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kik is tomothyjones96

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some #teen #leak #nudes
    https://ptmega.ru/invite/i=95572

    ReplyDelete
  10. https://hdauhd.ru/invite/i=15287

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna fuck her little pussy so bad

    ReplyDelete
  12. same tongue fuck her then fuck her and creampie that pussy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tele javis250 let’s trade

    ReplyDelete