Friday, October 18, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 49

Woot-Woot!  It's like a countdown to Christmas morning in this house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, this girl, she sure keeps us laughing!  
You know what this marble contraption means?  Dad is in town!!  We were so happy to see him after being gone for a week.  This is a toy saved for Dad time because Mom is no good at building it ;).
How can this not make you smile??  Cooper's cowboy boots, them holding hands, their cheesy smiles, Laney carrying her lovey in a baby carrier...just love it all!  We were 'booed' this week so we were out passing on the favor and booing neighbors.  Cooper thought it was the coolest thing ever! 

Need a couple easy, good cold weather recipes?  Look no further!  I have mentioned that Mix and Match Mama is my new go-to for dinner and dessert recipes, thanks Maggie!  Click here, I made the turkey chili and lazy lasagna, yum!  And I am currently looking for an excuse to make all 3 of the desserts on that page!!!!!!

I love this special because I think these make the perfect gift for girls of all ages!  Shop them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment