Monday, October 14, 2013

Baby #3 Update, 29/30 weeks

I am 31 weeks as of tomorrow and go in for regular check up and ultrasound in the morning.  No reason for ultrasound, at last apppintment, Doc said we would do one just to check on baby.  Ultrasounds make me nervous because I always fear they are going to tell me the sex...I would be so, so bummed!
The last belly pic I took was at 20 weeks...ugh, that makes me sad.  
Cooper wrote Mom in the upper right hand corner ;)
Yep, low blood platelets again, just like with the other 2 pregnancies.  Nurse called to tell me after my last appt so I will be interested to see what my doc's plan of action is tomorrow.  Normal levels are between 160,00-180,000.  In the past my doctor hasn't been concerned until they dipped closer to 100,000 and right below...can't get epidural if they are below 100,000!

Just last week I told Adam that when I catch my reflection in a window/mirror, I can't believe I have 10 weeks to get bigger...doesn't seem possible!  He says sometimes when he looks at my belly, he can't believe he only has 10 weeks left of sleep...then I rolled my eyes :).

I am still thinking it's probably a boy but not as sure as I was earlier in my pregnancy.  Why?  Well, my rear end is starting to resemble that of a Kardashian like it did with Laney, gaining more weight like I did with Laney (I was a very conscious eater with my first pregnancy...complete opposite this time around!),  and I have acquired some lovely melasma (dark patches on your face).  Don't they say girls suck your beauty out of you??  Adam still thinks boy and so do majority of family and friends.  


2 comments:

  1. Wow. I swear you JUST announced you were pregnant! Looking adorable Ashley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome Ash! Can't believe we will be meeting that baby in no time flat!

    ReplyDelete