Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Bash with Cousins

The night before we left Kansas, I had a sorority sister's wedding and Grandma planned a Halloween party for all the grandkids.  The question is...who had more fun, the kids or me?

I left my camera and instructed the fam to take lots of pics and they did...I am sure each one has a story behind it but we left to go back home the next day, so I will do my best.

It was so fun to catch up with these gals and see our Baby Jayhawk get hitched!  I am the happiest because my BFF Julie is officially a Kansan again meaning I get to see her much more often now!
 Grandma had mentioned putting a hayride together...not sure who made it happen but obviously these kids were excited about it!
 A hayride pizza dinner and check out the carpet covered hayride...high class ride for these kids!
The oldest and youngest (for the next 8 weeks anyway ;)) grandkids.
 I am not even sure where that hayride took them but I know Uncle Brock pulled thru with Smores ingredients that they roasted by fire in the backyard.
From what I heard, the flashlights were a hit :).
 After the hayride was cookie decorating!
 Not sure what was happening here, except they were having lots of fun with Aunt Tara and an ottoman in Grandma and Grandpa's room!



No comments:

Post a Comment