Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Baptisms - My 2 Goddaughters

I have been putting off posts from our visit to Kansas because it has taken me forever to go thru them and figure out how to organize the posts....here we go!

The main reason for our visit was the baptism of my 2 newest nieces and goddaughters!  I am so honored to be the godmother to these sweet baby girls.  

 I feel like this must be prefaced on the post.  At home our kids don't attend mass with us...we actually want to hear and know what's being said ;).  However, no child care at Grandma and Grandpa's church so they went with us and really, were so good.  That is until Laney found her sunglasses in my bag and refused to take them off the last 20 minutes of church...totally inappropriate.  She continued to wear them thru baptism....Oh Laney Faith!
 Landree Michelle
Henley Louise
Both baby girls were perfect angels!

Too many people taking pictures, we clearly didn't know where to look.  It was chaos afterwards so I didn't get a pic with both girls like I wanted :(.
Sweet Landree, love it!
Henley was 1 month on her baptism, still so tiny!
 I caught a pic with Landree, even though she wasn't happy about it!
And here was the best attempt at a pic with my babies...Cooper was insistent on sporting Henley's bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment