Tuesday, October 22, 2013

32 Weeks

8 weeks left people, 8 weeks!  In church this weekend I told Adam, can you believe only 8 more Sundays at church until baby?!?!  I love a good countdown and this is about as good as it gets.

-Had an ultrasound last week just to check on baby, doc said baby looked perfect.  Baby is measuring 4 lbs, putting it at the 60%ile...having a small baby is never one of my pregnancy worries.

-Doc didn't have much of a concern regarding my low blood platelets.  He said only 10% of women have their platelets drop below 100,000....um, yeah, that's me doc!  They didn't drop that low with Laney, just Coop which makes me wonder if it's a boy vs girl thing??  Plan of action right now is to recheck platelets at 37 weeks and go from there.  So for now, I will be googling ways to increase blood platelets...any suggestions??  The reason for keeping platelets above 100,000?  If they are below the day of delivery = no epidural and that makes me want to cry!  

- I can't stop eating sweets, specifically anything pumpkin!  Have you made these muffins yet?  I can't even count how many batches I have made...so easy and so delicious, make them tonight!

-Still feeling really good, can't complain, this baby is treating me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment