Monday, October 28, 2013

Kansas Wrap Up

Finally wrapping up our visit to Kansas, here's some random pics that I want to document but don't make up enough for a post.  Enjoy!

 Funny story behind this one...Aunt Alli graciously gave them a bath (with bubbles!) this night.  After Laney got out, (Coop was still in) they found a tiny poop nugget floating amongst the bubbles!  Yuck Laney!
 Boys in a backyard bounce house!
 This picture is so grainy :(, Laney was always so excited to see Uncle Brock!

 Cooper and Emersyn-it was rodeo day at her preschool so we were so excited to come see and have lunch.  Coop even dressed the part :)
 Another new, sweet baby!  Meet Emery Ann Gibson, known in our house as Gia's little sister :).  I took Laney on a solo playdate and she was so happy!  I love times that I get one on one with each of the kids.  Laney and Gia had fun playing babies and I had fun holding that sweet, sweet, sweet baby girl!
 Grandpa went to the grocery store which meant the kids had lots and lots of treats throughout the week. Of course Laney is dressed up :).
 I got lots of cuddle time with little Henley!
 There was some Dancing with the Stars reenacting :).
 Adam had a big presentation while we were gone, so this was our good luck message that morning.
 I had fun with a couple Stella & Dot shows while in town!  
 So at one point a few months ago, I wasn't sure what Laney would think of the baby.  After this trip, I am 100% sure she is going to be in love.  In fact, probably a bit too much in love ;).
 Toddler Selfie!
 We ventured out to the Louisburg Cider Mill one morning.
 I texted Adam this picture and said, "here's a future pic of what our car will look like soon!"


Sweet Landree is looking to be a thumb sucker like her older cousin, we have a soft spot for thumb sucking babies :).

That's all she wrote for our stay in Kansas!  It was our final road trip of 2013 and before we travel as a family of 5!  

No comments:

Post a Comment