Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pumpkin Hollow at Deanna Rose

Have I mentioned how beautiful the weather was in Kansas while we were there?!  Seriously incredible!   Chilly mornings but most days were sunny and 70's.  We knew a visit to the pumpkin patch was on our list and decided on Deanna Rose.  So glad we did, it was so perfect for our kids' ages-we had a blast!  
 We visited a few of the animals first and this calf helped himself to our stroller for a snack :).
 Doodles loves animals, real and fake!
We could totally handle twins ;).
The pumpkin patch began with a hayride out to it and we probably could have ended the day there and the kids would have been happy about it.  That horse drawn hayride was pretty awesome!  And let's point out that everyone (minus babies) is looking and sort of smiling on the first shot, whoa!

 They had a big hay stack that led to a slide the kids adored, especially Laney Faith.  She went down it at least 20 times.
 I love Gunner's way of going down ;).
 I can't describe how hard I worked for a 'pumpkin patch photo' of these two and this is the best I got.  Actually, when I took this one, I just laughed and called it quits.  I have a love/hate relationship with their cheesy smiles.  And it makes me a tad nervous for our family pics next week ;).
 Climbing up to the slide
 My basketball boy loved this!

 Doodles and I squeezed into the tiny train together.  She insisted I ride with her...let's not forget I don't have much of a lap left!
 During the ride I was beginning to get a little anxiety how I was going to gracefully get out (or even at all) of this teeny, tiny car...thought they might have to cut me out!  I did make it out and quite gracefully I might add :).
The boys!  Cooper couldn't stop waving to Grandma, Alli and Tara, he was loving it.
 The kids even got to pick out a pumpkin to take home.
 For obvious reasons, this was not easy to capture, but here are the Souders' grandkids!  And of course, my daughter has her finger in her nose.
 Cooper and Gunner were so sweet with the babies.
 Henley's first pumpkin patch visit and 
Landree's too!

Are you still with me after all those pics?  Can you tell how much fun we had?  

No comments:

Post a Comment