Monday, March 18, 2013

Smile Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Remember this post from my 28 Days of Love?  I had a 24 hour flash Stella & Dot online fundraiser show.  I am so, so happy to report that from it I was able to donate $110 to Food for the Soul!!  My goal was $95 to feed one child every weekend of the school year.  And a HUGE congrats to Amanda Dieckhaus that won the raffle for jewelry credits! You can see the official drawing here :).  Thank you to all that contributed, you helped make a BIG difference in a child's life!


Wow...where do I begin with my incredible Jayhawks???  Seriously.  No, really, I have been sitting here for 20 minutes trying to decide what to post without sound completely crazy or having 30 pictures.  

Ok, first let's start with this article about Uncle Bill.  One word, brilliant.  

Then there's this video, http://youtu.be/Ct2CnwF2Mtw.  Please watch around the 1:25 mark...Elijah Johnson presents Uncle Bill with a ball marking his 500th victory (brilliant, again.), he goes on to imitate McClemore's infamous dance.

Oh yeah, not only are we BIG 12 CHAMPS for the 9th season, we also won the Big 12 Tournament by beating our rival KSU for the 3rd time this year.  Man, these championships just never get old.

We are so lucky to be so loved that our door is revolving with visitors, just loving it.  They are also to blame for my lack of blog posts ;).  





No comments:

Post a Comment