Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Baskets 2013

Today I am linking up with my friend Sarah and her Easter basket showcase.  Believe it or not, I am basically done with the kids Easter baskets!  That is a lot coming from this procrastinator!  Of course, I am sure to be out the day before...still need to grab the kids some new coloring books and crayons since it has become a daily activity.

A did a few individual items and a few things to share...



Didn't get the Tinkerbell one, just Cars.  I actually picked up both of these the end of last summer specifically as Easter gifts.  Can't believe I didn't cave earlier and break them out!  These are to share but I will put the paint in Laney's basket and the tattoos in Cooper's basket...i think.

Adam bought this while waiting on us at swim lessons a few weeks back.  I am having him write a note inside and it will be for both kids.


 Some fun Spring/Summer items...
 I also got her cute aqua linen shorts to match (Old Navy).  
 Coop wears them at swim lessons so hopefully it will carry over to the pool this summer. (Nike, picked up at TJ Maxx)
For my SuperHero fanatic (Old Navy)

Swimsuit cover up!  (Old Navy)


I can't believe Easter is this weekend...with March Madness it snuck up on us!






2 comments:

  1. Why do I love little girls swimsuit cover ups so much? They are always just so adorable! Thanks for linking up Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your kids are going to love their baskets! That "I Love My Daddy" book looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete