Monday, March 4, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 36

Ok-so this week it's more like Smile Sunday.  There were a few big reasons to smile Friday that I just can't pass up, so here they are...

My favorite sister is having a BABY!  Yes, a real baby!!! Aaahhhhh!!!  I am so excited for her and Rusty and a teeny tiny tad sad for us...I told my kids they better soak up any time they spend with her in the next 6 months because they are about to drop down her priority list ;).  The even bigger news...they already know the sex, it's a...sweet (and probably sassy, if like her mom) baby GIRL!  She is due late August just after my kids birthdays.  My mom said Laney would have a friend and I said, more like someone to boss around :).  That means I am going to be an aunt 3 times around this Spring and Summer, I am one lucky gal!  Can't wait to snuggle all these newborns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jones/McCormacks/Zicks were here visiting us all weekend.  We had a blast!  I am pretty sure Cooper and Kellen had the most fun, they were busy boys all weekend long!  More posts and pics to come this week.  



I finally reached a big goal of mine in February with my Stella and Dot business.  I promoted up to Star Stylist!  What's this mean?  Well, I am a leader with Stella and Dot and coach and mentor other women to love what they do and inspire them to greatness!  The pay is great at STAR and makes it the sweet spot with the company!  Just 10-20 hours per week and totally fun and flexible!  Not to mention exclusive recognition and training.  Man, I am so happy to have this business in my life!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats all around! So exciting to have another baby girl in the family ... and what a wonderful promotion. You've earned it! :)

    ReplyDelete