Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March Visitors - Part 2

We are having such a good time with all of our March visitors that I can barely keep up with them on here!
The 2nd weekend of March we had our good friends, The Kluesners, visiting from St. Louis.  We sure missed you Alfermann family...next time!  With 5 kids under 5 we did a lot of letting the kids play, cooking in, and drinking wine.  It was such a great few days, come back soon Kluesners! 
 It was their first time to Fort Worth so we just had to take them to the Stockyards!  I love this picture for Parker's expression...the stockyards don't exactly smell like roses ;).

These 2 have been friends since Coop was just a baby!  They get along great and are just so darn cute together!
 Oh my gosh, I loved getting to hang with this sweet newborn baby boy!  I quickly remembered how baby boys just melt your heart.  Cooper was lovin' on sweet baby George all weekend.  I wish I had video of the way he talked to him.  He has since told me we should name our (unborn, unconceived :)) baby boy, George.

The big kids at their own table for meals.
There was lots of coloring and time in PJs!
 The whole gang before bed.
This 3 had lots of fun together and played so well.  And how pretty are these 2 girls?!  

Thanks for making the trip friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little bunch! I remember those stockyards (and their smell!) from when we went one year!

    ReplyDelete