Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Our Artists

Just recently both kids have blossomed (for lack of a better word at 12:09am) in their coloring/drawing skills.  Laney is finally happy to color for longer than 30 seconds and really enjoys it.  Cooper is really getting into drawing pictures more than coloring.
 Laney's favorite cabinet, all markers, stickers, craft stuff.  She destroys it every.single.day.  I don't even attempt to clean it up until after bedtime.
This morning I was in the laundry room and heard a sound...not the sound of a 1 year old sitting at a table coloring in her book.  Yep, there is a first time for everything and in today's case it was crayon colored walls.
 She was not happy to have the colors taken away.  This is the "I'm sorry" picture we sent to Dad.

 She was equally into cleaning it up.  Thanks to my friend Carolyn's advice, these Magic Erasers did the trick and our walls are crayon free again.
I sure hope the Easter Bunny brings this girl some new coloring books!  Other than this Mickey Mouse one, all we have are monster trucks and Spiderman.
Yay Coop!

1 comment:

  1. I'm convinced there isn't much better than coloring in a coloring book with a toddler! One of my favorite activities :)

    ReplyDelete