Saturday, March 23, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 37

March Madness edition...duh.  Wasn't sure there was going to be anything to smile about this Friday after that lackluster performance from my Hawks!  We pulled off a W but you know Roy's boys will be ready for us on Sunday.
Oh my gosh, please watch.  I adore this kid and want to adopt him...and not because he is going to be a millionaire in the next several months.  
My friend Jenny and her family are here visiting her family (and our good friends!).  All 7 of these kids did lots of playing together today/tonight.  They are all products of KU graduates...can you tell?  Will we be spending Mom's/Dad's weekends together in 15 years???  That makes me smile!
The first 2 days of the tourney we watch more TV than we do in a whole week!  It's educational for the kids, right?  
Here's what I got.  Had a pretty solid 1st round...minus Wisconsin and Georgetown.  Adam and I have our brackets against some friends...the losing couple buys the winners dinner.  Let me know when you want to pay up Trish ;).




No comments:

Post a Comment