Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Park

Ok-this post is going to be short and sweet.  I have to be up in less than 5 hours to catch a flight with 2 kids...and a husband, thank God.  

The fall weather has been fabulous!  We have been spending lots of time on walks and playing outside.  Adam recently aerated (?) and reseeded the backyard so our playset has been off limits, leading us to the park most days.  
 I sent Adam this picture and his text back had me laughing out loud.  It said, "I see that the one shoe wonder and the colorful sock kid are having a blast."  so true.
While playing here, a little girl joined us.  Cooper says to her, "this is my sister.  she's a baby so be sweet to her."  I mean really, sweetest thing that has come out of his mouth in a while.  I had to write it down to remember and remind him when they are tearing each other's hair out :).

No comments:

Post a Comment