Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Holiday Line is Here!

Yes, I wrote that, the holiday line...whether you like it or not, the hustle and bustle starts soon.  Here's why I am excited...Stella and Dot just debuted their holiday line!  I will feature some of my favorites and most giftable pieces over the next couple months.  You can see it all here.  

My favorite special for this month is this...

Last year with just one Breast Cancer bracelet, Stella and Dot raised $160,00.  I can't wait to see the total at the end of the month with all these amazing pieces.  You can see the prices on my website, but I can tell you too :).  The angel wing bracelet is $32, the wrap is limited edition (only available this month) $118, scarf $59, wallet $79, and tech case $59.  Don't you love the range of price points, something for everyone!

I'm looking for friends that would like to 'host' an online trunk show in October! It's super easy, & I'll take care of everything....all you have do is invite your friends to shop for a great cause & you earn fabulous free jewelry! Message me if you are interested, ash4545@hotmail.com.  
I will be in St. Louis later this month, so if you live here or there, I would love to host a show in person too!

No comments:

Post a Comment