Friday, October 5, 2012

Smile Fridays - week 19

This was the front page of ESPN's college basketball page this week.  Woo-Hoo!  Get excited!  Yes, I realize it is still football season, we wear our crimson and blue every.single.Saturday, we watch every game we can get down here and read about them online...but let's be honest, I am all about Uncle Bill and his boys.  However, I do love me some Charlie Weis and think he will do great things, it's just going to take some time.

It doesn't get much better than freshly bathed babes, right?  Bath time is pretty easy these days and no choice but to happen every night when Laney's favorite thing to do is rub her dinner all through those luscious locks. Here they were watching Dad mow the lawn and pounding on the window for his attention.

The first round of pumpkin bread was made this week (more on that later).  To me this officially marks the transition of summer to fall, even if it was 80 degrees all week.  The house smelled delightful and the bread didn't disappoint!  Thanks to my mom for her incredible recipe!!!
Teaching Laney to walk has become a family affair :).

No comments:

Post a Comment