Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin Patch - round 1

The kids and I headed to a pumpkin patch with our playgroup last week.  When we left the house it was warm and overcast...30 minutes later at the pumpkin patch it was chilly, windy and misted the entire time we were there!  Total bummer especially since I don't really deal with the cold, my kids were not bothered one bit-I was counting down the minutes until we could leave :).  

I adore this pumpkin patch, it's the same one we visited last year.  You can see it here.  I can.not.believe  how tiny my babies were.  Cooper looks so petite and babyish and Laney with that irrestible hair standing straight up!

 Ugh, that dang cheesy smile.
 Super excited to see Scooby Doo but the most excited to see Spiderman on the hayride.
 Giving her funny face-as usual.  
 A miracle-a picture of them together, both looking and kind of smiling!!!
 I had to bribe him off the bounce house with a trip to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.  
Doodles just taking it all in, enjoying some Goldfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment