Monday, October 22, 2012

Smile Fridays - week 21

I am not sure Smile Fridays posted on the following Monday is even legal, but I guess I make the rules here.  

From the moment we landed in STL last Thursday until our plane was high in the sky last night, I couldn't stop admiring the beautiful fall foliage!  Seriously, I couldn't stop talking about it.  Literally in awe all weekend long.  

I love our warmer weather here, but sure do miss the fall colors.  We are still green here and will be for sometime.  In fact, it was January of last year that we were raking leaves here.  

 These pics don't do the colors justice!  I was using my iphone for pics all weekend and the only time I took the time to snap a few was at the wineries.  



Hope you all had a fun weekend, we sure did!  Posts to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment