Friday, October 12, 2012

Smile Fridays - week 20

20 weeks of Smile Fridays??!!  It all started here.  

On a side note, can you believe it is the middle of October??  I swear time is going by faster and faster!



 

Adam's mom gave me this wallet for Christmas at least 7 years ago.  How do I remember?  See that KU sticker?  I put it on at the Final Four in San Antonio in 2008.  I have loved it and it clearly has served me well.  However, it was time to move on...




The only real reason I changed was because of the new wallets Stella and Dot debuted this month.  I just couldn't resist!  I love the snakeskin, the hot pink piping, the hot pink inside and the set up inside.  See more details on it, here.  
Yum!  I stumbled upon an old recipe from a good friend-it's her Grandma's homemade frozen fruit cups!  So good, easy and perfect snacks for the kids.  And yes, I tried all new recipes this week but I can't really remember them, so clearly they aren't worth making again.  Oh yeah, I did make these stuffed peppers  I found on Pinterest.  Doodles and I loved them, the boys did not.

Tonight marked the beginning of Kansas Basketball 2012-2013-it was Late Night in the Phog.  I have the best memories going there with my Dad back when practice actually started at midnight.  Man, oh man, I hope someday I can take my kids to create the same memories.  Maybe we will even let Grandpa join us :).
 Oh Uncle Bill, we can't wait to see the team you have put together for this season.  Uncle Bill just got an awesome award, see it here.  And yes, we only refer to him as Uncle Bill in this house :).
This really makes me smile but my smile fades a little when I realize I graduated almost 10 years ago!!  What?  Surely not...it feels like yesterday.  All this basketball talk has me thinking I need to go research where I am going to watch them play this year...that is besides the Final Four...we already have our tickets to that...Hotlanta 2013!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment