Friday, May 4, 2012

Things that make me smile - week 1

While on the treadmill tonight, this bright idea came to mind.  This blog is my way of documenting my kids' and our family's lives.  So far, I have only done Cooper's year one book, see it here.  Although you may not think so, I feel like I leave a lot of little stuff out of the blog, especially if I don't have a picture to go with it or if it doesn't involve one of the kids.  Well, here is my new weekly goal...at the end of the week (hopefully every Friday) I will post about things that made me smile this week!  Cheers to week 1!

 This card from a sweet out of town friend, just love getting fun things in the mail!
This showed up on my doorstep from another sweet friend for helping her out, but really it wasn't necessary at all!  However, she does know the key to my heart...Nothing Bundt Cakes!

Oh my gosh, this boy (like all of them) pees outside everytime he gets a chance!  And he doesn't care who is watching...done it on sidewalk while walking Lola and tried peeing right in the front yard one day!

When I get Laney up in the morning and from naps now, she pats my back...melts my heart everytime!

I got to put my Stella and Dot work to a good cause this week.  I did a charity show for a friend whose daughter has Cystic Fibrosis and donated my commission to CF research!  It feels so good to give back!

I will leave it at those for week 1-Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment