Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Maggie and Kyle were here too!

Aunt Maggie and Uncle Kyle drove a long way for a short time to visit us last weekend.  In the time they were here, we were mostly in pajamas hanging at the house or in swimsuits at the pool so I didn't have my camera out.  I realized this Monday morning as they were packing up to leave, so I grabbed a couple pics to document their visit :).
 This is probably Maggie and Kyle's last visit pre-parenthood!  Next time they will be a party of 3, can't wait to meet that Baby!
The Buzz brothers.  It was barbershop buzz cuts in our backyard Sunday morning.  The boys buzzed each other's hair and Coop too!  As if Adam and Kyle didn't already look alike...later that day at Quiktrip, the cashier asked them if they were twins.

Yesterday was the first day in 10 that we haven't had visitors.  I was waiting for Coop to tell me I was boring!  We couldn't have had more fun with everyone (unless they stayed longer!) and so, so appreciate all the visits!  We are so lucky!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love how Laney is waving in that picture! And Derek wants to buzz Drew's hair but I just can't get enough of his thick, blond hair and I refuse!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah-if coop had beautiful hair like your Drew-I might refuse too! unfortunately i think laney already has more hair than cooper :)

      Delete