Friday, May 11, 2012

Smile Fridays - week 2

See the inspiration behind and what this post is all about here.  Here's what made me smile in this week, week 2...

Coop has started saying 'thank you' unprompted and quite frequently. As a manner nazi, I could not love this more.

This plant blooms for a short period of time and it is beautiful...of course, I have no clue what it is!

I posted last week about being able to use Stella and Dot to help raise money for Cystic Fibrosis research...proud to say my donation ended up being over $250.00!  Please watch this video here about my friend's sweet daughter (who is Coop's age) who has CF.  Her trunk show is still open, so if you need any Stella and Dot jewels, get in touch with me and I will make sure it goes to her!

I hit up the Pioneer Woman for some new recipes this week and we loved them all!  They are not exactly health conscious but they sure are delish!  We had shrimp tacoschicken with mustard cream sauce, and bbq chicken pizza.  Seriously, you need to put one of these on your menu next week!  I need some new summer recipes, send your fave to me! 

Finally, I just love this article!  My wish list for my children is just about the same, a must read.  

1 comment:

  1. I love these posts- so heartwarming and inspiring! Also, loved the article. It's such a nice reminder of what's truly important in life. Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful Mother's Day! Miss you and your sweet kiddos! Maureen

    ReplyDelete