Thursday, May 10, 2012

Potty Training Update

Well, it has been 2 months since the potty party, you can recall all that fun here.  I am happy to report success!!!!  Coopie has done so amazing, we couldn't be more proud!  He is going #1 and #2 everyday on his own, always telling us or just going on his own.  I couldn't tell you the last accident he had, probably in the first week of potty training.  He can pull his pants up and down on his own, believe it or not, this was not easy-prob because I didn't have patience for it and would just do it for him.  He is still sitting on the potty...when do boys stand and go successfully?  Do they ever? ;)  Believe me, he has tried and it has not been pretty.  He loves to go outside and does any chance he gets, which is totally fine with me as long as we are at home!  He wears a pull up at night but big boy underwear for nap.  It seems like forever ago that I was changing his diaper.  

Some fun pics I just had to include somewhere, so here they are...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment