Friday, May 18, 2012

Smile Fridays - week 3


My mom arrived yesterday for a long weekend which means good food, great company and lots of help with the kids!  I went to the gym and got my hair cut/colored this morning all by myself!!!!!!

Since my mom is here, Adam and I went out just the 2 of us to a dinner and movie last night.  Last time we did that I was 8 months pregnant with Doodles.  We did sushi and the Hunger Games with a gigantic Coke (which I really am trying to cut back on) and real buttered popcorn :)  It was all amazing!

I ran my first 5K last weekend!  This is/was a big deal because I hate running but decided my body needed a challenge and because I decided to do it 2 weeks before the race.  Adam and I ran many evenings to 'train'-him pushing 2 kids in a stroller and still running ahead of me.

  Our backyard smells wonderful because of this plant/tree blooming.  Oh my gosh, I just realized what Lola is doing in the background of pic! 


Many of our dinners have been grilled out this week, which I love-just need to learn how to do it myself because I hate having to wait for Adam to get home from work to have dinner! That is one of my summer goals :).

No comments:

Post a Comment