Monday, May 14, 2012

ABC photo book

I bought a Groupon a long time ago for a 8x8 Shutterfly photo book and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.  However, in true Ashley style I just ordered it today...the day my Groupon expired :).  I am queen of last minute!

A HUGE thank you to our families for taking random pics all for Cooper and Laney!  The idea behind this is that Laney will begin to put names and faces together since we don't see everyone every week or even month.  And, I know Coop will just love it-we have already read it online several times just this morning. Can't wait for that orange package to arrive on our doorstep next week!!

Enjoy.


Create your own custom photo books at Shutterfly.com.

4 comments:

  1. I love the book! Very fun! Thanks for the excuse to eat that ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO VERY cute! And creative! Did it come with the ABC backgrounds or did you put them on there? And the ideas for each pic? You're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Betsy-the ABC theme book was there. the idea originated with my sis-in-law, she did one a few years back. I did one for Gunner and then decided i had to have one for my kids too :). they make a great gift if you can get all parties to cooperate for pics :)

    ReplyDelete