Saturday, May 26, 2012

Smile Fridays - week 4

Cooper has finally started saying 'I love you too.'  Melts our hearts.

My sis spent the week with us-she took a whole week off work to spend here...how lucky are we!  It was like having a live-in nanny, which was awesome :).   One day she let Cooper chase her with the water gun, however he was not willing to be on the other end :).  

We are super lucky to have such great families that visit us often.  My sister left and just a couple hours later Mamaw and Papaw arrived by plane!  Then later that night Maggie and Kyle arrived by car.  Another fun weekend ahead with family!  My kids are going to be so bored with just me come Tuesday morning.  Who's coming to visit next???


These 2 are starting to 'play' more together which also means they are starting to argue as well.  Good always comes with the bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment