Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Toy or toys of the moment

"Mom, let's go play trucks!"  I hear that probably 5 times a day from my little man.  Coop has been really interested in trucks and such probably since he was before 2 but just lately it has ruled this house.  Every night I find a way to coerce him into parking them all back on the "truck mat" so the drivers can go home and visit their families.  But the next day, this is one of the first things he does.  Coop lines them up one by one, not leaving a single one out.  From there, we are either fighting fires, taking them to the car wash, car repair shop, gas station or driving each to their place of work.    He usually has me right in the mix with him, but if I am busy he does a incredible job of playing with them all by himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment