Friday, January 20, 2012

Slumber Party

Ok, it's January 20th and I am officially done with Christmas blog posts...man, I hate when I get that behind!  I don't think the pics showed all the love my kids (and Adam and I too) got from our families over those 2 weeks.  I know I have said it before, but we feel so blessed to have such supportive parents and fun siblings, cousins and friends to hang with when we go back to our original homes!  We are so, so lucky!

Moving on...our first weekend back in Texas was a crazy fun one!  Cooper got to have his best friends over for a slumber party!  They came over Friday and it was a beautiful January day, in the 70's!  These pictures look more like a fall day than a winter one as the leaves had officially all fallen over Christmas break.  We spent the afternoon outside-I even had the big kids helping me rake and pick up leaves!  How, you ask?  Well, I may or may not have bribed them with chocolate chip cookies-which I was going to make anyway :).  The 3 big kids play so well together, there wasn't one argument!  Adam and I were quickly reminded how busy a 14 month old is and that you can't take your eyes off them for a second!  And when they all went to bed, our house definitely looked like a home of 5 kids age 3 and under.  There were dishes everywhere (even though we had pizza delivered), clothes and shoes strewn all over and toys in the most random places...a sign of a fun day/night!
Best shot I could get-Laney was inside napping
My little workers
Their teachers at preschool say they are best buds!  
Movie Night-watching Cars 2
Well, I couldn't leave Laney out completely!  She was here-just not running around with the big kids-Lola kept her company.



2 comments:

  1. is your NAKED son in bed with my daughter??? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't worry, he had a diaper on :)...adam took these pics as i ran upstairs to get pjs for him, as i was posting it i thought, 'is this inappropriate...nah, but might be so in 10 years, ha!

      Delete