Monday, January 30, 2012

Is it Summer yet?

Over Christmas we got cousin Emily's bins of clothing...this suit will definitely not fit when Summer comes around-so we did a little dress up!  
You'll notice the runny nose :(  I mentioned here that Laney had an ear infection, well she finished up antibiotics last Thursday and the runny nose/crankiness set back in.  So, back to the doc on Tuesday and a double ear infection it was :(.  So, so sad for Laney Faith because she had to be in so much pain and was still happy for the most part.  I think we are on the mend, definitely hoping so!
oh my gosh, i love those leg rolls!
We just booked a beach vacation for the Summer, so bring it on!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that swim suit! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Adorable! I love the daily updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u have no idea how much i want her in my bed for a night

    ReplyDelete