Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year, New You!

So, most of you know that I am lucky enough to stay at home with my sweet kids and it truly is the best job in the whole world!  But, my side job is pretty darn great too.  As a stylist with Stella and Dot, I make us some extra money that I use to buy myself some selfish things like clothes, pedicures and Chick-Fil-A...yeah, I am crazy :).  I even paid for all our Christmas presents with just my November $$.  And, I get to do something that challenges me and gets me out of the house a few nights out of the month to socialize minus children! 

I am just putting it out there because I am feel lucky that someone shared the opportunity with me!  So, if you have the slightest interest, get in touch with me...would love to talk about and answer any questions you might have!   

And, you must go to my website at Stella and Dot to see the new line of jewels that just debuted last night, love it all!!!


Here's the special for the month of January only...










No comments:

Post a Comment