Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Cookie Decorating

Cooper and Laney invited their cousins and friends over during Christmas week to decorate cookies.  Laney and her friends Lakeyn and Ashley mostly slept :) but the older kids were decorating and downing sugar like they may never see it again!  We had so much fun, thanks to everyone for coming over.
Here's the gang!  As you will notice, I must have got my camera out right after I handed out the juice boxes...kids are busy washing down all that icing!
Ava and Cooper
Kendyl and Emersyn
Anna and Cash-aka the sprinkle king ;)
I didn't get any pics of the finished products as I am pretty sure the kids were eating them as soon as they decorated them!  What kid doesn't love sprinkles?
Another Pinterest craft :)  I was worried the kids wouldn't recognize Rudolph but they pulled thru!
Ava was pretty happy to read her Christmas books to the kids


Cookies weren't just enough...
 Cash invited Coop over to decorate a gingerbread house.  I wasn't there but Adam said Cooper definitely ate more candy than he put on the house...man, this kid l-o-v-e-s sugar/candy.
The boys finished product-my favorite is the marshmallows piled up by the front door :).

No comments:

Post a Comment