Friday, January 6, 2012

Basketball with the Boys

Grandpa and Brock took Cooper up to Lawrence for the women's KU-UMKC game...why, you ask?  Well, we have a family friend, Brianna Eldridge, that plays for UMKC!  As much as the rest of us wanted to go it was the night before Laney's baptism so there was lots of cooking to be done-so Grandpa and Brock were the brave ones :).  I was especially bummed as Allen Fieldhouse is one of my favorite places on this planet-I can't wait to educate my kids on that place in years to come!!!!!!!

Pics are from phone, so not the best quality but you get the idea

 Can you believe 3 years ago our football program won the Orange Bowl...man have slid down hill at a rapid speed since then!  However, I am hopeful with Charlie Weis running the show!
Rock Chalk Jayhawk, go KU!!!!  I should mention that the boys were cheering for the Roos-I didn't even put Cooper in a Jayhawk shirt...yeah, they are pretty close friends we were cheering with!

No comments:

Post a Comment