Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cousin Fun

It is a crazy, busy house at Mamaw and Papaws when we all come together=10 adults and 7 grandkids-with 4 of those kids under the age of 7.  But, it is the best kind of crazy!  Just wish I had two more arms to get my camera out more.  At all times my 2 hands seemed to either be nursing Laney (every 3 hours), changing diapers or carrying Cooper to time-out :).  Here are some cute ones I (or Aunt Tanya) managed to capture...
Cash just loves Laney!  He is always hugging/kissing on her, here he even shared his night-night, aww!
Cooper loves this singing dog 
I don't know why but every time I look at this picture, it reminds of a scene in Hangover :).  Not one specific scene-just these 3 and the way the are walking -like on a mission.  trouble!  Come on, I know you are laughing with me!
Emily treats Laney as if she were her own!  She anxiously waited on Laney to wake up each morning and from naps to talk with her and show her toys...she's gonna be a great big sis!
A rare moment when Laney was on the floor and not in someone's arms, everybody loves a sweet baby to hold!


No comments:

Post a Comment