Monday, January 23, 2012

Grandma Visits!

Dad has been spending quite a bit of time working out of town this month, so we the kids and I have been lucky to get some visitors...not sure who is more excited to see them-me or the kids? :)  First up-Grandma came down for almost a whole week, it was awesome!  I did things that have been on my to do list for quite some time but just never make time to do. 
Grandma's birthday was the week before, so we went to our favorite place-Nothing Bundt Cakes (seriously, I would go there for dessert every single day if the world was full of stretch pants and no swimsuits :)) to celebrate.   ps-yes, cooper is still in his Christmas pjs and it's the middle of january-don't judge.  and yes, the Biebs is a fixture in our loft :).
Holy Cow-they were all 3 looking with eyes open on the first shot!  In true Ashley style, I took this as we were literally walking out the door to go to the airport and in my mom's defense-I am sure that is Laney's snot on her shoulder and not her own :).

Thanks Mom/Grandma, we loved our time with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment