Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Best Friend Luncheon

Every year at Christmas for so many years I can't even remember when we started, my two best girlfriends with our moms go to lunch at Houston's on the Plaza.  I look forward to it every year, it's one of my favorite places but we rarely make it there.  But, our families are growing and as good as Houston's french fries sounded, I would rather see and get to hold their amazing girls! And, I am pretty sure lunch wouldn't have been so enjoyable with a couple of 2 year olds and 3 baby girls.  So, we had a potluck lunch and it was delish...our moms are pretty fabulous cooks :).  
Laney and her bffs-Gianna and Lakeyn.  Don't they look thrilled?
We added the big brother and big sister.  Yep, Cooper is the only boy of the group...he's totally outnumbered and doesn't seem to mind one bit!
Coop and Emersyn-these 2 had lots of fun playing together.  Don't they just look like trouble? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment