Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Christmas Day 2015

The kids were up around 7, which was good because we had a busy day ahead of us!  We went downstairs and they were so, so excited!  I am already sad thinking back on this Christmas because I know these magical years won't last forever.
Santa left their main gift unwrapped and wrapped the others...a slight change from last year when everything was unwrapped.  Cooper got a SuperNova Battle Rover...Adam asked what is that?  My answer...a huge, obnoxiously loud toy with lots of small pieces ;).  I am feeding his imaginative side for as long as possible.  I.hate.video.games.  Laney got a dollhouse that she totally bypassed Christmas morning...could care less.  Pippi got a ride along toy.
Believe it or not, Cooper was up first.  We read books in bed until the girls woke up.
I mean, it doesn't better than this Christmas morning excitement, right??  
He got the football uniform he wanted and was so happy.
Her and Pippi got name puzzles to work on their names.  Happy to report that Laney can now spell her name!
Piper was all over-not sure what to do about all the excitement.  Love all the bed head.
A baby of her own!
She LOVES her toothbrush.
The aftermath.  Wanna know something crazy?  We left town later that day and left this room exactly how it looks.  I wanted to cry, I hate leaving the house a mess when we leave town but time was not on our side that day.
 Her main Christmas wish was a trash can.  She was over the moon when she opened it.

 She also got a makeup bag just like mine with pretend but very realistic looking makeup, thank you Fimmen!  We applied makeup on each other at least 10 times that morning.
 He was looking the part!


After we opened and played with our gifts for a bit, we headed to Grandpa and Grandma's house for breakfast and more presents.  
Love these kids!


Laney's other Christmas wish was an Anna dress so she was so happy to get one from Gunner and Landree.
Hugs or fighting for Grandma's lap? I can't remember ;).
All the kids were loving Pippi's Minnie Mouse ride along.


We went back home after Grandma and Grandpa's house.  I hadn't started packing yet, so that was fun :(.  A couple hours later we were in the car headed to Wash, MO for the next week.  On the way there I told Adam that I didn't think I had ever been so tired!  Between Pippi's first birthday,  a busy month with Stella & Dot, and all the Christmas bustle...I was exhausted!  Not many hours of sleep that month.  
 We made it to Wash, MO and the big kids were so happy to see their cousins!

 It was a very Merry Christmas, we are just so thankful for a happy and healthy family!



No comments:

Post a Comment