Wednesday, February 11, 2015

1st half of January

In an effort to catch up on blogging, here is lots of randomness from the first half of January!
 Her bedding had been stuff I have had for years...it was cheap and not that comfy.  She always complained about the sheets being cold and wanting warm ones...the rest of us have jersey sheets, so comfy.  Grandma and Grandpa got her new sheets for Christmas...she was so excited and cozy!
 After leaving Christmas day for a week, there were a lot of toys to catch up on when we got home!  The boys built this Chiefs Lego set.
 My niece Ava-Grace is an incredible dancer...seriously people, she's really awesome!  She had a competition in OP, so I took my tiny dancer to go watch.  Laney was totally mesmorized.  
 Cooper was totally in to football this year, college and NFL.  It's Adam's dream...Cooper would sit and watch games with him this past season.  Just as he wrote a congratulatory note to the Royals when they got in the World Series, he wrote Oregon a note when they got into the National Title game.  For those that don't read pre-kindergarten, that says, Congratulations Semi-Final Game.  I am a big fan of Oregon.  the cutest!
 She wanted to get one last read of all our Christmas books before I packed them away.  And yes, she's wearing a summer dress.
 I love life with a little boy.  There is always a game being played or a ball being thrown right in the middle of the house.  Don't tell the girls...I much prefer playing a game of catch over their dollhouse ;).
 Lots of patio progress in the month of January, Pippi kept watch.
 This was on our way to church early one morning.  He was praying for God to bring warmer weather.  Again, he is sooo my child.
 I love my lunch view!
 We got some snow...not much, but still, it's snow, blah.
 She loves her sister's play makeup and sneaks it whenever she can.
 Desperately waiting for Spring.  These temps are no fun!
 When my laptop had crashed, I was stuck to desktop in basement.  One afternoon I had some work emails to catch up on so we moved snack downstairs.
 Mamaw and Papaw Jones got Coop a kindergarten prep workbook.  He worked on it every single day until it was complete...even if that meant in the bathroom while I bathed the girls.
 Stella & Dot launched their new Spring line-our most versatile line yet! See it here, stelladot.com/ashleyjones

 I had Coop at the doctor (to check for strep...negative) and we were so excited to see Gunner in one of the magazines!!  Handsome boy!
 This girl is developing such a sweet personality!  I tell her everyday that I am so happy she can't talk back to me yet ;).

 She loves to play ball.
 We had the family over to celebrate my mom's birthday.  Uncle Brock led the kids in a snowball fight.
Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma!!!

Stay tuned for part 2 of January!

No comments:

Post a Comment