Thursday, February 12, 2015

Mid-January

More randomness from the beginning of our 2015...
 One of my 2015 goals is to read more.  These have both been on my nightstand since January 1 and regret to say that I have yet to read past chapter 1.  I think I need something a little lighter ;).
 We went to the KU-Texas Tech game with Aaron and Cami and saw a big victory!  We went up to Lawrence early and had some burgers and beers at the Wheel before the game...dreamy!
 This is my happy place!
 This girl goes into my closet and always comes out accessorized, she cracks me up!
 Popcorn and TV time.  Cooper was so, so excited for the National Title game.  He even picked out green pjs to represent the Oregon Ducks.  Not sure why he was cheering for them??  Laney watched Frozen in our room.
 The kids' preschool teachers will occasionally send pictures of what they are doing in class. I love sneak peeks into their day!  Here they were in music class practicing with rhythm sticks.
 Red Power Ranger and Anna/Elsa got married one day after fighting lots of bad guys.  Man, I just love the imaginations at this age!!!
 One week they kept asking to have a sleepover in Laney's room.  We told them they had to wait until it wasn't a school night.  I had a Stella & Dot show one Thursday night and came home to this...so sweet.  
 They wanted to sleep on her floor so Adam just moved the mattress to the floor for them to sleep on.  
 I saw this on Facebook and laughed, I pretty sure this will ring true in our house!
All of a sudden she is seeming so big ;(, seriously, she looks 2 years old here!

Will post about it later but my sweet Cooper turned 5 1/2 today!!  Can someone tell me how that happened???

No comments:

Post a Comment