MYSTERY HOSTESS SHOW!

STELLA & DOT

Happy Monday Ladies!

As we wrap up the month of love this week, I wanted to send some love to YOU! At the end of the week, the hostess rewards will be raffled off to one lucky lady! That's right, one of you that makes a purchase will get FREE jewels! For every $25 you purchase, you get an entry into the raffle.

Another couple of perks...
**Anyone that purchases over $100 I will gift you a pair of studs of your choice!
**If you order today, Monday, I will take care of your shipping! Just contact me with your order. 
**Everyone that purchases this week, will get early access to the Online Sample Sale I am doing next week. 

Don't miss out on all this fun! You know there is something you have had your eye on...chances are it's too cold to go out shopping where you live right now, so hop on the computer and practice a little retail therapy ;).

Contact me if I can help you! ash4545@hotmail.com, 816.803.0727.

The direct link to shop the Mystery Hostess show is http://www.stelladot.com/ts/4jj56.

Happy Browsing Ladies!

xo
Ashley Jones
Big image

FEBRUARY SPECIALS! 

Spend $50 and get any or all of these pieces at 1/2 off! My favorite is the pendant necklace, you can wear it short or long. Looks great over lots of colors and stripes too! 
Big image

SPEND $100 AND PICK A PAIR OF STUDS FOR FREE! 

Big image
One of my favorite looks is layered delicates! Each of the pieces here (besides the engravable) can be worn a few different ways. 
Big image
Big image
The engravable collection is a best seller with so many possibilities. I have one with my anniversary on it, one with my initials, one with the kids birthdates and one with Rock Chalk. 
Big image
Our best selling ear jackets come in silver and gold! They are so versatile, you can we wear them 4 ways!! 
Big image
Big image
Thanks y'all for shopping with me! I will stay in touch with the hostess rewards!! 

ASHLEY JONES, STELLA & DOT ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR