Friday, February 13, 2015

End of January

Let's wrap up the January randomness and then I will post about our fun events from the month!

 The two of us watch Laney at dance class once a week.  She is so content and sweet, I think she just loves having me to herself ;).
 This is how I found her during nap one day...sound asleep!
 Another visit in my closet
 We finally made Christmas returns one month after!  She is starting to love shoes, finds them and brings them to me to put on her.  Aunt Cami got her these cute moccasins when she was born.
 A visit to Great-Mama Kellys home one afternoon.  I texted Tara these pictures and said, "if Gunner didn't eat dinner, here's your reason why"  :)
 Pepsi, chocolate and marshmallows an hour before dinner...isn't that what a Grandma's house is for??
 Seriously, these 2 crack me up!  They have quite the lively personalities are sure to just continue getting into trouble.  

 She often takes her dance party to the ottoman.
 I put pigtails in her hair and its as if she aged 6 months!
 She is seriously so stinkin' sweet!!!!!
 Another note from Cooper to a sports figure.  I realize I don't have as many pictures of him but he is the least dramatic of the bunch and often doing his own thing.  The girls are always giving me something to take a picture of!
 Adam and I snuck away one Sunday afternoon to see this movie - it's a must see!
 We love bow delivery day!!!
 Adam was out of town so I took a picture of the kids to send to him...then I realized all 3 of them had their eyes closed...typical.
 Everyday they are coloring and I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment