Monday, February 23, 2015

The first week of February

I am getting so, so close to being caught up on the blog, woot-woot!  The first week of February was pretty ordinary for us...kids had school, activities and it was cold so lots of playtime at home.
Well, the week didn't start out ordinary!  My bff, Julie, took me to the KU-ISU game...so much fun!
 Just cruising around the kitchen, Pippi freaking loves this car.
 Laney coloring her All About Me poster for school.
 The finished product.  The mermaid, lol.
 I had put Piper down for a nap and called them upstairs to do the same.  This is how they greeted me.
 Too cold to go outside so we made chocolate chip cookies.
 While we made cookies, she played with Lola, her bff.
 More evidence that she adores Lola.  She is often in her pillow with her or playing with her food/water bowls.


We wrapped up the first week of February with a fun weekend trip to Wash, MO!

No comments:

Post a Comment