Friday, May 31, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 39

Wow.  I haven't done a Smile Friday post since the beginning of April!  Apparently my Fridays have been too fun to sit at the computer!  This Friday has been pretty darn great but here I am because I don't want to lose this tradition...gotta hop back on this wagon.

My view for the last 2 days has been pool and/or beach side.  And I don't think I have stopped smiling! After passing up Hawaii (nursing Laney) and Puerto Rico (just stupid), I have finally tagged along with Adam to one of his dreamy work locations.  This time, Kiawah Island in South Carolina.  Yep, he's working and I am reading/drinking poolside...sounds pretty perfect, right?  He may disagree.  Actually he has had some free time and we realized we haven't been away together (without kids) since Cooper was 1!  The kids are in good hands with Grandma and Grandpa.

  You all have figured out by now that Laney Faith is our mischevious one, right?  This is where I find her the other morning.  You can't see but she had the chocolate chips dumped out on the shelf and enjoying herself a post-breakfast snack.  
Coop helps me fold towels now and takes his job very seriously.  Love his help!

Unless you are living under a rock, you probably know that Uncle Bill pulled thru once again...the #1 2013 prospect, Andrew Wiggins, has chose to play ball at KU next year!!!!!!!  This is huge, I mean huge for our program...we are counting down until October for basketball season to start up again!  In the meantime I have been educating Cooper on the greatness of Andrew Wiggins thru YouTube videos :).

No comments:

Post a Comment