Monday, May 20, 2013

Cooper's Spring Performance

This is about a couple weeks late and here's why...being the awesome parents we are, we didn't bring our camera or video camera!!!!  What?!  I know!  I just about died when we pulled into the parking lot and realized it...of course I remembered the chocolate chip cookies I needed to bring ;).  We figured, oh well, we'll just video on one phone and take pictures on the other.  Well, that was a nice thought until we started and our phones came up with this message..."exceeded maximum storage."  In other words, they wouldn't take more video or pictures, UGH!!!!!
Thank God for good friends who look out for your kids.  My dear friend Carolyn got some good pics and a guy Adam works with sent us the video.  

 Their class song was Run for Jesus...does that help explain the costumes? :)
 Oh my gosh, they were the cutest!


 He was in his own little world, as you will see in the video.
His class had a little cookie/drink reception in their classroom afterwards.  Clearly our kids were loving the cookies.  I asked Cooper's teachers, "what was he doing up there?!?"  They assured me that he knew the whole routine at rehearsal and it was clearly nerves...well, it was funny that was for sure.


1 comment:

  1. My friends little boy covered his face with both hands during the entire performance at his pre school Christmas program. She didn't get one picture of him.

    Your little boy at least looked like he was having fun.

    ReplyDelete