Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Final TOT Performance

Cooper wrapped up his TOT season last weekend with their ShineTime performance.  I have posted about TOT here and here.  We did remember the camera and video camera but...the video camera was dead.  Man, will I ever be prepared?  
 With his buddy Jackson, they will be playing tee ball together this summer too!
 Where's Cooper you ask?
 Oh yeah, he's in the back with Dad.  The boy 100% refused to go on the court!  He was all about it that morning, has performed on the court twice before but not this time.  No way, no how.
 God Bless Adam and his patience with Cooper in times like this.  I told Adam that Cooper was lucky he took him out there because I wouldn't have been so patient and trying with him.
 Sister was entertained.  
I am sure he will love me for this picture in 10 years :).  
There he sat by his lonesome, sucking that thumb, watching the rest of the kids perform.  He didn't even want the trophy that he had been talking about for weeks.  I will admit, I did feel less guilty about the dead video camera since he wasn't performing ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment