Friday, May 3, 2013

First Feeding of the Ducks in 2013

I can't believe it was April before we were out feeding the ducks?!  Maybe I forgot about another time? Anyways...you all know it's one of our favorite things to do on beautiful days when we have stale bread :).

Well, the first feeding was a failure.   First off, Laney falls on the sidewalk and busts her lip open.  The only thing I have to soak up the blood...stale bread.  Cooper asks me, "Why didn't you bring the ice pack Mom?"  God love him.  Then we can only find a few ducks and they want nothing to do with our bread!  They couldn't have been overfed, it was only 10am & who is out and about before that time?! ;)

We left kind of bummed but I caught some pretty cute pics that I wanted to document...

 We all held hands most of the walk.  In the 2 minutes we weren't is when Doodles busted her lip.
 We tried.
 Post fall...blurry but you get the idea.
 Coop was intently telling Laney all about the ducks and how to feed them.
Love her tiny shadow and tiny ponytail.

No comments:

Post a Comment