Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Jones' Grandbaby #10

One of the reasons we planned our trip to KC was to meet our newest niece/cousin!  
Introducing sweet Miss Quincy Jane Jones!  She's the sweetest and is so loved by her older siblings!
This is the only pic I have of my fam with that sweet new baby.  Laney and I had bad colds, she ended up with fever and more, and Cooper had runny nose so this is as close as he could get.  I only held that sweet baby for a bit one night of our visit...darn cold!  I love nothing more than cuddling with a newborn.
 Ava-Grace and the boys made the sweetest card for Quincy Jane!  
Another reason for our visit...we got to see Ava-Grace dance in competition.  The girl is seriously incredible!  Her team won countless awards from the weekend, so happy I got to see her dance in person!

Being an aunt is the BEST!



No comments:

Post a Comment