Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Days with Doodles

It's Cooper's last week of preschool which also means it's my last 2 days alone with my Laney Faith.  I have loved my one-on-one time with her on Tuesdays/Thursdays.  We usually got together with friends on Tuesday mornings, didn't run too many errands because she is just not a good shopper ;), played outside whenever we could and always ate lunch just the 2 of us.  

She loves animals, (specifically puppy dogs) so the 2 of us went to the zoo this morning.  After her screaming most of the 30 minute drive...girl does NOT like being in her car seat, we had fun there!  

 It was a beautiful, sunny day!  The zoo was c-r-a-z-y with millions of field trips.  I was quickly reminded of the daily challenges teachers face.  It is such a tough job and I hope you all show your teachers extra love at the end of the school year...it is so deserved, I promise!  
 This elephant put on quite the show for her audience.  She played and played in that water making lots of noises and bringing smiles to so many faces.
 I couldn't walk away!
 The girl loved the black bear!
 I brought the stroller, it did a good job holding my bag ;).  Laney was on a mission.  She would check out each animal for about 7.5 seconds and then she was off.
Oh Laney Faith, I so loved my one-on-one time with you sweet girl!  

1 comment: