Tuesday, February 26, 2013

War Wounds

Well, sibling rivalry is in full swing and the first war wounds are on record.  Here's how it went down.  I was making dinner so I had turned on Jake and the Neverland Pirates for the kids.  This usually means that Coop is totally content and Laney watches for 7 seconds before she is back into destruction mode.  She often chooses to annoy her brother (for example, tonight out of nowhere she whacked him over the head with his play sword).  This night she was trying to climb in his chair with him, he pushed her away, she bit him and then he scratched her face.  

the war wounds...
 Can you see the bite marks on his shoulder?  This was actually from 2 weeks ago...not the bite from the fight I mentioned, but still worthy of documenting.
This was from the fight.  And this is a week later!  You see the bite marks, right?  Whew, girlfriend has got a serious grip with those teeth.
And here was the damage brother caused.  This was a few days later and looks much better than the first couple days.  

Let the games begin.

2 comments:

  1. Found my way here through Sarah at Our Journey....your little ones are so cute! And I LOVE their names! This sibling rivalry reminds me of me and my older bro when we were little :)) Get ready for lots more :))

    ReplyDelete